The new building of the library was opened on December 9th, 1975 by Lyudmila Zhivkova.
Official guest – Lyudmila Zhivkova.
Lyudmila Zhivkova (1942 – 1981) was a public figure and a motivator, Minister of Culture. She graduated the Faculty of History at the Sofia University and History of Arts in Moscow. She was the daughter of the head of the country – Todor Zhivkov.