Turkish Republican People’s Journal – its founder and editor-in-chief was Hashim Dzhevdet. At times, owners and directors were Fuad and Emin Negmeddindin. It was printed in the printing house of Edirne in the size of 26.5×39.5-30×45.5 cm. It was a weekly newspaper, issued twice a week.
Note: In the beginning, the newspaper had the title “Milli Gazette” (National newspaper), but in 1928 the word Edirne was added to it.